Perched on a cliff in Harnai, Villa 270° is set against the backdrop of the Arabian Sea. From the villa, one can spy the Harnai fishing port and the famous Suvarnadurg sea fort on the left. Enjoy a memorable holiday here as the in-house Cook dishes out yummy home-cooked meals and the trained Caretaking Staff ensures a hassle-free stay.
At times, the locals around the villa have private celebrations for which they play music on speakers/live music. (Trust this to be part of your experience)
- Imagine standing on the edge of a cliff, and looking out onto an endless expanse of water that stretches in three directions. At Bakul & Aboli in Dapoli, which is 239 kms from Mumbai, this dreamy vision turns to reality.
- Part of 5 stunning sea-facing cottages, decorated with traditional sensibilities, each cottage is named after Dapoli’s native flowers: Jaswanti, Bakul, Aboli, Sugandhi and Shevanti that can be booked individually.
- Named after the exotic flowers of Dapoli, Bakul and Aboli are chirpy rooms, perfect for small families with their little furry friends. This rustic cottage has a unique blend of modern amenities and traditional decor.
- Raise the romance ante at this weekend getaway for couples in Dapoli, or take your pets along at this pet-friendly villa.
- The homeowner has carefully constructed a man-made lake and maintained a landscaped garden peppered with native flowers. You surely won’t fall short of places to read a book accompanied with your steaming cup of coffee.
- Like Konkani meals? Seafood? How about enjoying it in the terrace-cum-dining area with panoramic views of the Arabian Sea? Our cook prepares home-cooked meals using locally sourced fresh ingredients. Some must-trys are Kalya Vatanyachi Usal, Baingan bharta, Malvani fish, Mutton and Crab curries and Fish Fry.
- Keep an eye out for black Pariah Kites that zoom past, the distant cries at the Harnai fishing port and the famous Suvarnadurg Sea Fort on the horizon.
- During season, you could take a boat trip to sight Dolphins and visit Suvarnadurgh Fort in the sea, built by Adil Shah and captured by Chhatrapati Shivaji in 1660.
- The 12th Century Kadyawarcha Ganpati (temple on the cliff) in Anjarle is a must visit.
- You could also visit Velas (35km), a turtle breeding centre and its beach
Type de logement
Type de propriété
Dapoli Camp, Maharashtra, Inde