Sandy Toes has all the comforts of home. There is a private hot tub off the master bedroom and lots of extras including bikes, kites and sand toys. If is a short walk to the beach. All you bring are your clothes and food.
Accès des voyageurs
We have lots of extras in the shed. The code is posted in the house. Please feel free to use whatever you like. Just put it back the way you found it or even tidier. Our housekeeper is pretty busy and it is hard for her to do her regular cleaning if she has to reorganize and de-clutter too. We have sand toys, bikes, kites, beach chairs, beach blanket, clam digging supplies, and extra TP all in the shed for you to use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am very responsive to text and phone calls (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) as well as email (EMAIL HIDDEN) We have a local management team that consists of Ronda (our housekeeper) and Charles her hubby and our favorite handyman. They are the best and can help out when needed. They are early birds though so we don't bug them after dinner time. I am a night owl so feel free to contact me late.
For week long stays, please no Saturday to Saturday. Checking in and out any other day of the week is fine. The key to Sandy Toes is located in a lock box by the front door. You can open the box using the numbers provided when you confirm . Please leave the key in this box to prevent accidental lock out. There is a set of keys by the kitchen window you can carry with you when you go out.
Cancellation policy: 30 days’ notice is preferred to cancel a reservation.
Check in is 4pm. You are welcome to check in early if the house is ready. Please do not hover though, it stresses Ronda, my housekeeper, out CHECK OUT IS 11AM, Ronda often has other places to clean and is a morning person on a tight schedule, so please be prompt and she loves it if you strip the beds and start a load before you go. She also loves a call on your way out the door, her number is posted.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only
2. The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. In addition, the owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
4. Only use appliances for their intended uses
5. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and payment of the pet fee. Please pick up after pets.
6. PARKING, Parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only 2 in the driveway, and alongside the street in front- off the blacktop. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing applicable fines & towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7. Housekeeping, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8. Hot Tub, Please add a packet of the supplied chlorine after each time you use the hot tub. Please do not put the insulating cover on the ground. No children under the age of 12 permitted in the hot tub without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize and replenish chemicals in the hot tub prior to your arrival therefore; it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.
9. Storms. No refunds will be given for inclement weather unless evacuation of the area is recommended by local authorities.
10. Damages Any damage beyond reasonable wear and tear or household items that go missing during his or her stay are the sole responsibility of the renter and may be billed to the renter.
11. Noise complaints or police activity, if at any time the neighbors of the property complain of excessive noise or the police are called to the house the renter may be told to leave and will forfeit their remaining fees.
12. If these rules are not followed the owner reserves the right to cancel the guests stay.
13. Use items provided for our guests (human and pets) at your own risk. If something is broken before or during your stay please let us know and take steps to ensure a safe environment for you family. Make sure that all items are appropriate for your children's age and developmental level.
In 2007 we adopted two special needs preschoolers from foster care. This brought us to 4 kids total. We also have 3 dogs and have been caregiving for disabled/elderly relatives for the last 6 years. Needless to say hotels were no longer a good option for us. We bought Sandy Toes in Westport so we would have a place to stay when helping out and visiting with older relatives who lived there. Renting the house out to others was just to help a little with the bills at first, but I discovered I loved helping others make wonderful memories at the beach. Since then we have added two more houses and built a rewarding part time business. We are a homeschooling family who loves travel, hiking, biking, and horseback riding. I am a farrier and Mental Health Counselor. I love reading and scrapbooking. My husband is a manager for Washington State Parks he loves history and genealogy. Our oldest daughter is a running start student who works part time so she has no time for hobbies:) Our oldest son is a vegan and plans to attend running start next year. Our youngest son loves minecraft and our youngest daughter is an equestrian.