You’ll immediately shift into beach vacation mode when you step inside Seahouse Escape. The new beach-inspired colors, furniture and décor, as well as the comfortable, open rooms invite you relax and enjoy seaside living. And the pristine white beach is only about a block away! This home cannot exceed max occupancy of 14, or 12 adults max.
This is a great home for 2-3 families with children, or small groups of 12 adults max. Or If you have a large group, rent this home together with ‘Barefoot Escapes’ next door - Between the two homes, there are 8 bedrooms!
Guests 16 years and older are considered adults. Please contact host before booking if you have questions about max occupancy.
This well-appointed home, with a private carriage house (AKA guest house), features a total of 4 Bedrooms - 3 master bedrooms (2 kings and 1 queen) and a super bunk room with a queen bed plus 2 sets twin-over-full bunk beds (5 beds total in this room). You’ll also appreciate the bright, open kitchen and large dining and bar area, as well as 4 full bathrooms. You’ll enjoy the lovely private pool and deck area next to the carriage house, as well as a covered area for grilling and outdoor dining.
We keep our home clean and well-updated, and pay attention to amenities you'll need, such as high-speed internet, nice flat-screen TVs, high-definition cable, hair dryers in each bathroom and more. We also provide items our smaller guests may need like a high chair and pack-n-play.
MAIN HOUSE, FIRST FLOOR
You’ll love the spacious, open floor plan of the main house with tile floors, plenty of comfortable seating in the living area and a large flat screen TV with DVR/Blu Ray. The dining table seats 8 in beautiful rattan chairs, with additional seating for 4 at the breakfast bar. You’ll enjoy cooking in the bright, open kitchen with plenty of counter space and new Stainless Steel appliances. You’ll find all the dishes, pans and utensils you may need, a Keurig D-Cup coffee maker, crock pot and even a few spices, to get you started. We want you to feel at home, and the large, open layout is a perfect gathering spot for your family or friends.
For the convenience of our guests, we have also included a full-size washer and dryer in a large laundry area off the kitchen. It’s enclosed in an extra-large closet, with storage space for items you like to bring to the beach. You’ll also find an iron, ironing board, broom, and a few cleaning supplies.
BEDROOM #1 - QUEEN MASTER, FIRST FLOOR
Down the extra-wide hallway on the main floor is this comfortable, private bedroom that features a QUEEN BED with a new quilt, super-soft Egyptian cotton sheets, a bedside table with reading lamp and a flat-screen TV. There’s a dresser and double closets for plenty of storage. Coordinating draperies allow for extra privacy or a little less light if you’d like to sleep in or enjoy an afternoon nap during your stay. The well-appointed, full bathroom is adjacent to this bedroom.
This spacious bathroom on the 1st floor features a commode, large vanity with sink and drawers and a tub/shower combination. You’ll also find large, fluffy bath towels and a personal hair dryer in this bathroom.
MAIN HOUSE - 2nd FLOOR
BEDROOM #2 - King Master
The extra-large King Master bedroom is upstairs and features a KING BED with a brand new quilt and super-soft Egyptian cotton sheets, a large rattan armoire, and a flat-screen TV. From this room, you can step out to your private second floor deck to enjoy your morning coffee or relax after a day at the beach. There are two large bedside tables with reading lamps, if you’d like to curl up with a good book. You’ll also appreciate the walk-in closet in the attached private bathroom.
Bathroom #2 - Ensuite (King Master)
This roomy bathroom features an extra-large vanity with double sinks and drawers, a linen closet, commode, bathtub and separate shower. You’ll appreciate the size and convenience of this bathroom, as well as the big, fluffy bath towels and personal hair dryer.
BEDROOM #3 - Children's Double Bunk Room
Down the wide hallway from the Master Bedroom, this super-size bunk room features 2 sets of TWIN-over-FULL bunks and a QUEEN BED (5 beds total in this room!), so there’s room for up to 8 children, or 6 adults. Everyone will love having this space to hang out when they’re not outside enjoying the Destin sunshine. There's a new SMART TV for indoor fun too. The bunk room also has its own private full bath.
Bathroom #3 - Ensuite (Bunk room)
This bathroom, attached to the Bunk Room, is equipped with a commode, vanity with sink and tub/shower combination. There is also a personal hair dryer and large fluffy bath towels for the Bunk Room guests.
This lovely Carriage House is next to the private pool behind the main house. Inside you’ll find a comfortable living area with a queen sleeper sofa, a flat screen TV and small dining table and chairs – a perfect place for a quiet cup of coffee in the morning or snacks when taking a break from swimming. The kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator, coffee maker & microwave. There's also a King Master Bedroom and full bathroom.
BEDROOM #4 - King Master, Carriage House
The lucky guests who stay in the private carriage house will enjoy a beautiful KING BED with a brand new cotton quilt, 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, two night tables with reading lamps and a huge walk-in closet. There is also an armoire with a TV and extra storage space.
Bathroom #4 - (Carriage House)
You’ll find having a bathroom in the carriage house is so convenient when you’re out at the pool! This bathroom includes a commode, sink and tub/shower combination. You’ll also find a personal hair dryer and big, fluffy bath towels.
PRIVATE POOL & OUTDOOR AREA
Your group can relax and enjoy the beautiful Destin sunshine in the 12 x 24 ft. pool surrounded by a spacious deck and beautifully landscaped private back yard. There’s plenty of seating, including an updated dining table for 6 with a tile top and umbrella, as well as a bistro table and chairs on the covered deck next to the back door. A gas grill is right there too for easy cookouts by the pool. For your little children, there are child safety gates to the pool deck from both the main house and the carriage house. Pool heat is available for an additional fee.
This home has a large driveway which accommodates 3-4 vehicles (depending on the size of the cars) . There is no on-street parking allowed in Destin.
A PERFECT BEACH LOCATION
The home is about a block from the beach; you can choose between two access points: Shirah Street or the larger ‘Shore at Crystal Beach Park’ with a pavilion and bathrooms. At the house, you’ll find a cart with beach chairs and an umbrella, so you can roll your gear to the beach with ease. Crystal Beach is the gold standard of (URL HIDDEN) high-rise condominiums. It’s mostly residential, which contributes to the quietness of the neighborhood – you can just stroll down the sidewalk to the beach, or walk to a few nearby restaurants or shops.
Restaurants, activities and entertainment are also close-by. Destin Commons, a beautiful upscale shopping and entertainment center, is less than a half-mile away. It features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Bass Pro Shop, World of Beer, Panera Bread, Uncle Buck's Fish Bowl & Grill, AMC Theater with IMAX and much more. Local favorite, Camille’s, is an easy walk around the corner and The Crab Trap is about a mile east. You can bicycle, scooter, Jet ski and go para-sailing all within walking distance. The Silver Sands Outlet mall is not far for those who enjoy “retail therapy”!
We are pet friendly and welcome your dogs in our home. Pre-approval and a $200 + tax pet fee applies.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!
We’re local and personally keep this home in top shape. It’s always clean, the linens will always be nice and everything is impeccably maintained. You don’t have to worry about finding a home that’s less than advertised. We’re going to greet you when you check-in and we will be here if you need us during your stay.
We are pet friendly and welcome your dogs in our home. Pre-approval and a $200 + tax pet fee applies.
1. INTRODUCTION: We highly recommend you email us PRIOR to reserving online so we can approve your booking in advance. Once you book online, we require a phone conversation with you so we can get to know each other, answer any questions you may have, and ensure this home is a great fit for you. We reserve the right to move you to a more appropriate home, or cancel your reservation if this home will not work. We want to ensure you find exactly what you expected when you arrive.
2. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. No early check-ins or late check-outs are allowed.
3. SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING home. No smoking is allowed at all, including e-cigarettes. If you smoke outside, you must keep all windows and doors closed, and agree to pickup all cigarette butts.
4. MINIMUM AGE: There is a minimum age for renting. Unless approved in writing in advance, we cannot rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by two (2) or more adult guardians or parents. We must meet the adult guardians or parents and see them staying in the home during your entire stay.
5. EXPECTATIONS: You understand that you are renting someone’s private home. You agree to take excellent care of the home and treat it as you would your own.
You understand while this is a vacation area, there may be permanent residents living next door, with children who go to school and parents who have to go to work. You agree to keep noise to a minimum - no loud or late night parties. No throwing things into the yard or pool, or neighboring yards.
No bachelor/ bachelorette parties allowed. Wedding receptions may be held in some homes with prior approval. Please email us in advance.
6. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily housekeeping service is not included, however it is available at an additional cost.
We do not supply beach towels and do not permit our bath towels to be taken from our properties. We suggest bring beach towels or buy inexpensive ones locally as souvenirs.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY & TRAVEL INSURANCE: Subject to Airbnb`s cancellation policy, all monies paid are non-refundable. There are no refunds for cancellations, change of dates, early check-out, or reservation changes that result in a shortened stay. There are no refunds for weather-related disruptions to your trip, including hurricanes.
We recognize that unforeseen events do occur, which is why we highly recommend Travel Insurance. Please email us for more information about travel insurance.
8. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No cancellation or refunds will be given. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Maximum occupancy varies depending on ratio of adults to children and ages of the children. These details are specified in the online description for this property. This applies to guests spending the night as well as visitors anywhere on the property. Please email for clarification prior to booking online.
10. PETS: $200 (minimum) pet fee + tax applies and is paid directly to us after you book online. Dogs are permitted with prior approval - no cats or other pets are allowed. Any unauthorized pets will result in a breach of contract that could result in eviction and loss of all rental monies paid, security deposits, and/or a $200 penalty.
All dogs must be on a leash at all times (it’s the law). Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Neither the rental manager nor the homeowners assume any responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises. Renters must abide by all neighborhood pet rules including but not limited to cleaning up after your dog, not leaving your dog unattended, keeping your dog on a leash, and curbing barking.
11. (Walton County) LOCAL TAXES: Airbnb collects and remits Florida state taxes; they do not collect and remit local taxes. Local taxes are paid directly to us after you book online. The current local tax rate for Destin is 5%. Le Jardin guests pay an additional 2.23% for Baytowne Wharf amenities.
11a. (Okaloosa County) LOCAL TAXES: Airbnb collects and remits Florida state taxes and local taxes.
12. DAMAGE WAIVER, SECURITY DEPOSIT, ADDITIONAL FEES AND RESORT AMENITIES: All bookings require either Damage Waiver Insurance or a refundable security deposit paid directly to the property manager after booking on Airbnb. Failure to comply may result in your booking being cancelled. Damage Waiver Insurance is $59 and the security deposit varies depending on the property and length of stay. Please inquire before you book. If the home you book includes a complimentary golf cart, then the guest must purchase damage waiver insurance, have a valid driver’s license, and a copy of their own car insurance policy. If you do not have these three (3) things, then you may be denied use of the golf cart.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, rates do not include any resort or neighborhood fees or other optional fees. This includes, but is not limited to, beach chair service, spa services, tennis and golf, pool heat, golf cart rentals, etc.
Some of these fees can be paid directly to us after you book online, or to the resort as applicable. Please email us prior to booking if you have any questions.
13. SWIMMING POOLS: The use swimming pools are limited to the renters. There are no lifeguards on duty. All bathers are required to observe the posted regulations. By renting a home with a pool, you are taking full responsibility for the safety of all guests and recognize that use of the pool is “at your own risk”.
Pool heat is available for many homes for an extra charge and can be paid directly to us after you book online, or to the resort if applicable. Please email us for clarification prior to booking.
14. PARKING/PARKING PASSES: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only and is strictly limited to the number of vehicles allowed for the property. No parking on the grass. Any illegally parked cars are subject to fines and towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Where applicable, renters must display a parking pass in the vehicle at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter`s expense.
Most properties cannot accommodate trailers. Some homes do not allow motorcycles. None of our homes can accommodate RV parking. Please email for clarification prior to booking.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all payments, deposits and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, including damage deposits.
16. CONTRABAND: There are to be NO illegal activities, drugs or contraband used or brought onto the premises at any time. If any evidence is found you will forfeit your ENTIRE security deposit and we will notify the police and you may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, this includes damage and security deposits. You are responsible for the actions of everyone in your party.
17. SEWERS: Some of our homes have a sewage pump that can easily get clogged by flushing baby wipes, feminine products, paper towels, etc.
Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products, baby wipes, or anything other than toilet paper should be flushed at any time. If it is found that you have improperly flushed items and it clogs the pump, you could be charged the fee to clear out the pump, which typically ranges from two to four hundred dollars ($(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). ACCOMMODATIONS: The home will be in clean and working condition. It is the renter’s responsibility to notify the owner/manager immediately if there are any cleaning or maintenance problems and you agree to allow reasonable access inside the home if necessary to rectify. No compensation will be given for non-working items outside the owner's/manager’s control, including but not limited to power/cable/TV outages, appliance malfunctions or neighborhood amenities. For rentals with a complimentary golf cart - no compensation will be given in the event it is not working during your stay or any portion thereof. For items inside the owner's/manager’s control, the owners/manager will make every attempt to rectify problems that may occur while you are in the home. No refunds or any other compensation will be given for problems that the owner/manager addresses within a reasonable time frame.
19. LIABILITY: The home is privately owned; the owners and rental manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners and rental manager are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables during and after your stay. It is the renter’s responsibility to be sure that all personal belongings and valuables are removed from the home at check-out. The owners and rental manager are not responsible for any items left behind.
20. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Hold Harmless Clause
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. This agreement is made
upon the express condition that Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc. and its employees and agents shall be free from all liabilities and claims for damages and/or suits for or by reason of any injury, or death to any person or
property of you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties, from any cause or causes whatsoever while in or upon the premises or any part thereof during the term of this agreement or occasioned by any
occupancy or use of said premises or any activity carried on by you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties. Therefore, in connection herewith, you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties
hereby agree to indemnify, defend, save, and hold harmless Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc., its agents and employees from all liabilities, charges, expenses and costs on account of or by reason of any such injuries,
deaths, liabilities, claims, suits, attorney`s fees or losses however occurring or damages growing out of the same.
By accepting this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above rental policies. Please note that neither Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc. nor the property owner(s) are liable for any injury that may
occur while staying at this property, including but not limited to the use of the pool, grill, Jacuzzi, wagon, and bikes if provided. We are not liable for any disruption of stay due to unforeseen events or weather, including
hurricanes. Our liability is limited to the amount of rent and taxes. We reserve the right to enter the property at any time during your stay and will do our best to give you at least one hour notice if we should
need to do so. If we suspect the maximum occupancy is being exceeded or damage to the property is occurring, we have the right to check on the property and its condition. The acceptor is agreeing to take full
responsibility for any damage to the house that may occur by any guests during the vacation.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for this reservation as indicated above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation terms above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. I also agree that damage charges can be charged to my credit card if damages are incurred during my stay. I agree to hold the owners harmless per hold harmless clause above. By booking this property online I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Cet hôte a 62 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires