My house is in a small & quiet road.
There is a nice cafe and some traditional restaurants around. Food is quite cheap.
I have a big public terrace for relaxing, reading book or drinking.
It takes 15 mins to go to the centre of Dist 1 by bike.
★ If you are a traveller looking to explore a typical Vietnamese neighborhood, learning about the culture and people, and not just checking out the tourist attractions, then this is the perfect place for you! ★
It's my home and I stay with my family here, hence please be respectful of the family friendly environment and other guests, and help us keep Domino enjoyable for everyone:
- Please lower your noise level after 10pm not to disturb the neighbours (BBQ night is ok).
- Please do not smoke in the room.
- If you need more towels or room cleaning please let me know.
- Please wash your dishes after eating, and clean up after using the common area.
- Illegal activities are not allowed: illegal drugs (including marijuana), prostitution, etc. It will get us into BIG trouble. When in doubt, ask me.
- The gate is closed at 12 midnight, if you plan to come back late, please ask me or my staff for PIN code in advance.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 608 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires