Our solar powered home reflects the feel and style of my birthplace, Greece, especially of my parents'/grandparents' homes on Corfu island. Watch the sunset even while you cook. Keep an eye for the whales. It is an open, airy, elegant home with a gourmet style kitchen and a large island for entertaining. Great place for families with children of ALL ages. Check out our downstairs' Ocean view cottage, and also our multi-family listing.
Our home is our sanctuary. We take pride in it and also care very much about our neighbors. Please show the same respect you would at your own home.
Check out our downstairs unit for rent and rent the entire house for a fun filled family or friends weekend!
We do NOT allow any PETS, so please don't ask, sorry but we can't make exceptions, other guests may have serious allergies.
Accès des voyageurs
This is the upstairs unit and you have access to the entire unit as well as the veranda in the front of the property.
You also have a balcony which looks out to the ocean and there is a gas grill.
Unless you are renting both units please keep in mind that there are people living downstairs, either our family or other guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Most of the time we are in town, and only a text/phone call away.
- This is a full time home and with us living here there is NO ACCESS TO CLOSETS' space (they are full and locked).
- There is a fold down valet hanger to hang up some of your clothes.
- Our dresser is packed full so you will need to keep your folded clothes in your suitcase.
- There is a side by side fridge which will have some of our food in it, but will have some room for any refrigerated/frozen items you may bring. Please check the available space of it before you go and buy lots of groceries.
- There is NO CABLE TV (in case you missed it on the Amenities) but instead we have Netflix, and Amazon streaming installed on all 3 TV's.
- Please bring your own beach towels. We'd appreciate it if our towels are not used for the beach.
Sorry for the lack of storage space, but it is a beautiful and elegant space that will hopefully make up for that.
NO illegal activity
- If you stay Sunday night please make sure you place the trash and recycle bins on the street, across from the mail boxes, for them to get empty early on Monday morning. We'd appreciate it if you will not put any trash in the green (yard waste only) or in the blue (recycles only) bin, or place any recycles in the small grey (trash only) bin, because it gets full very fast and there is not room for the rest of the tenants to put their trash in.
- We want to avoid having a plumber coming out on any day, especially on a weekend/holiday, and it's even worse if we're out of town we can't just come and help you, so please do not put anything in the garbage disposal such as potato peels, rice, spaghetti... or a large amount of any food, as it has happened in the past :(
- We are trying to save water so IF it fits we put EVERYTHING in the dishwasher (spagheti pots, frying pans...). First we make sure the lower and upper water arms make a full circle before we start the dishwasher and they do not stumble on something otherwise nothing gets washed :(
On the morning of your check out, please do not start the dishwasher if is not full. We will add to it later. Also please do not bother pre-rinsing, the dishwasher will do that anyway, unless a frying pan?/pot? is really bad. Thank you soooo much!!
Cet hôte a 15 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a recent proud American citizen, originally born and raised in Greece, many of my early years spent on Corfu island (AKA Kerkyra) in my parents' and grandparents' homes. We designed our home to reflect the style and the feel of those wonderful years, only now I have electricity and indoor plumbing... if they could only see me now!! I speak, read, write GREEK but the word "KSE-nos" does not exist in my dictionary -LOL- I love music, the sunlight, the ocean.