À propos de ce logement
Welcome to the “Island Style” Garden Suite. Our apartment is cool and modern and covers the entire ground floor. Details: two bedroom/two bath, backyard, on a tree-lined block in the hottest neighborhood in Brooklyn - Bed Stuy. It's filled with modern custom furnishings, curated art, and bedroom backyard access. It’s a great space for singles, couples, and families who want an authentic BK experience, with outdoor space to entertain when they are not out and about.
When you arrive you can’t miss us, the house has a turquoise front door, representative of the waters of the Caribbean. The apartment has its own private entrance on the ground level, a modern full kitchen, living/dining area, two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, washer/dryer and a backyard. Each furnishing was hand selected by a well known local interior designer and many of the pieces are from my company’s curated wallpaper & carpet collection. Because I’m a creative, I pay attention to every detail from making sure the sheets are ironed, displaying artwork that inspires you, and making soft fluffy towels available (I can’t help it; I’m a designer).
By subway, you will have easy access to Manhattan (20 mins) and many other popular neighborhoods that include Williamsburg, Clinton Hill, Crown Heights and Fort Greene.
The home comfortably sleeps four adults in two bedrooms. The space includes everything you’ll need to be comfortable: fresh clean linens, towels, cookware, dishes, utensils, an iron, smart TV and free wi-fi. One bedroom has a full bed and the other has a queen bed.
You are invited to survey the world through Brooklyn, experience the “Island Style” garden suite in the heart of Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn.
- No shoes-We ask our guest to remove their shoes upon entering. It helps to keep the dirt levels down. Plus, in the island you don’t wear shoes in the house.
- Parties and events must be approved and event rates will apply.
- Do not leave any food out. We don’t want to attract uninvited pests. Recycle and dispose of the garbage every evening. The garbage and recycle cans are in the front of the house.
- Please note if there are only two guests(specifically a couple) you will have access to one room. The other room will be locked. Please let me know if you are not a couple when you confirm your booking.
-Do not use towels to remove makeup. There are makeup removers in the bathroom.
- Return all keys or a $50 fee will be charged
- Check in is after 4pm
- No Smoking. NOT IN THE BACK OR FRONT YARD
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Besides having a home furnishing brand that inspires people to connect to our global community; I’m a world traveler, carpet designer, entrepreneur, and people connector. I’ve visited over 25 countries and when I travel my experience is always like a local. I understand the importance of having a knowledgeable host to connect with who can help you learn about the best places to visit and places to eat (I’m a vegetarian; so, for all of my vegetarian guests, I got you). I can provide advice about where you need to go during the day before returning to a clean and comfortable environment to rest after a long day.