À propos de ce logement
Fully Refurbished Beach Front Vacation Townhome. Your Patio Opens To The Beach!
Sea Shadows Townhomes on 30a
Gulf-front on 30a…and we don’t need to but we can say more!
Vacationing on 30A is a unique escape from your normal day-to-day grind where meals, outdoor plays, concerts and more are just a bike ride away. What if we took all of that fun and put it where the sugar-white sand and emerald Gulf waters were right at your doorstep? With a completely overhauled interior and beautiful views of the Gulf, this coastal chic 2-bedroom, 2 and a half-bathroom townhome has done just that!
Neutral hues and crisp clean lines propel this renovation into designer-worthy and keeps comfort and function top-of-mind. From the entrance, the kitchen boasts marble countertops, floating shelves over the range and prep-area, and coordinated stainless steel appliances. The adjacent breakfast bar will keep the conversation going as you whip-up your noteworthy seafood dish for your guests. (There is a powder bath on the first floor, just for extra guests.) The breakfast bar opens from the kitchen into the dining area and then into the living space. Rustic décor, cool art appointments and comfy furniture will keep you relaxed as you take in the turquoise views from the large glass sliding doors.
Now let’s get down to the beach! Just steps from your private patio are the private stairs to the beach! Lounge, surf and swim all day. You can bring your own chairs and umbrella, or rent them right on the beach (March-October). You barely need to worry about packing a cooler because your kitchen is just upstairs! From your patio, you can grill Gulf-side – yum!
After swimming and playing all day, take your group on a bike ride along Timpoochee Trail. This is the 18-mile dedicated bike path that runs the entire length of Scenic Highway 30A. From your doorstep, you are just barely one-mile from extraordinary events, food and fun! Head east to Alys Beach (about 1 mile away) or on to Rosemary Beach (about 2 miles) where seasonal outdoor events, like bocce ball, and children’s plays, plus excellent shopping and the best in dining await! Head west to a new neighborhood hangout, The Hub (about 1 mile), where outdoor dining, live music and casual, laid back entertainment can be found.
Want to perfect your putt? There are two noteworthy golf courses within just a few miles!
After your morning on the beach and your afternoon biking the Timpoochee Trail, it’s time to clean up and go out for a great meal! The second floor hosts both bedrooms which offer plush upscale linens and the beloved neutral, coastal décor. Both spaces offer plenty of privacy and room! The guest room has a king-size bed and flat screen TV. The bathroom has been renovated with great-looking subway tile and natural stone.
Have more guests sleeping over? Don`t worry! The brand new Pottery Barn sofa can comfortably accommodate 2 more guests.
The master bedroom faces the Gulf and is all about the views! It has a private patio and large sliding glass doors so you can watch the breathtaking sunsets in private relaxation. Its en suite bath has a unique barn door entry and continues the clean, subway tile look throughout.
Scenic Highway 30A offers some of the best in dining options where chefs, coastal fare and the Gulf itself converge for the ultimate foodie experience. A fantastic dinner or dining experience for any time of day is just minutes from your doorstep!
Vacationing Gulf-front on 30A in the "Sea Suite" with it`s beautiful décor and great dining nearby will make your next vacation over-the-top – need we say more?
Accès des voyageurs
Private beach access directly off of the back patio
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Russell Vacation Rentals team works closely with guests based upon their needs.
The Sea Suite is located in Sea Shadows Townhomes on 30-A.
Convenient parking directly in front of property.
NO Pets Allowed- Must be 25 yrs or older
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
Please note that NO early arrivals or late departures are accepted. It is critical for our team to have ample time to clean and inspect the property prior to your arrival.
Trailers, Boats, Motorcycles and RV`s are NOT permitted on many of the resort properties. Please contact our office should you have a special request to bring one of these items.
Each property is a privately owned vacation rental. We ask that you treat the property with care and notify the Russell Vacation Team immediately if any defects are found during your stay.
WHAT TO BRING:
Zip Lock Bags
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO Early Check-in or late check-out. A half-day rent charge may be assessed if the guest does not check-out promptly.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. If the property has been found to be smoked in, a $1,000.00 fee will be assessed. If guest chooses to smoke outside, all cigarette / cigar butts must be removed off property.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental property.
4. AGE REQUIREMENT – No reservations will be made to students or singles under the age of twenty-five (25). One (1) guardian is required for every four (4) singles under the age of twenty-five. Guardians must accompany their children under the age of twenty-five (25) at all times and be present at the time of check-in. Underage drinking and/or partying are not allowed in any of the rental units. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
5. CHANGES TO YOUR RESERVATION – There are no penalties for changing your reservation outside of 30 days prior to arrival. Any changes made to a reservation within 30 days of arrival will be treated as a cancelation.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests for this property is limited to a specific occupancy. Exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all money paid.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Daily maid service is offered under the guest services at an additional cost.
8. CLEANING FEE – A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee will vary depending on the size of the property. This is applied for cleaning and laundry services upon departure.
9. NEIGHBORHOOD RULES/HOA – Most homes located in residential neighborhoods are controlled by a Home Owner Association. These associations have very strict rules that must be respected. Most violations warrant a fine that the guest will be responsible for paying. Many rental properties prohibit the on- site parking of recreational vehicles, personal watercraft (boats, trailers, jet skis, etc.) and/or restrict the number of motorized vehicles per rental unit.
10. NOISE ORDINANCE – Quiet time for all properties is 10:00 P.M. until 7:00 A.M., in conjunction with Florida county ordinances. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Radios, stereos, and all other musical or entertainment devices will be played in compliance with the decibel level. The decibel levels cannot exceed fifty (50) decibels between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. outdoors. Music played inside may not be heard outside of the property with the doors and windows closed. At 10:00 P.M., all guests not staying at the property need to depart from the premises.
11. POOL POLICY – Diving or jumping into the pool or hot tub may result in head, neck, or spinal injuries. The renter accepts all risk of the pool or hot tub and specifically agrees that no minor will swim unaccompanied by an adult. Community or condominium pools or hot tubs are not controlled or maintained by Russell Vacation Rentals, and cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience resulting from the pool or hot tub. Pools and hot tubs have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Russell Vacation Rentals, its Vendors, and the Homeowner cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning pool or hot tub. Please inform us as soon as possible if your pool or hot tub is not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. Russell Vacation Rentals will do everything in its power to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible. A fee is required to heat private pools and or spas.
12. LIABILITY WAIVER:
a) Owners and Managers of this property are not liable for loss, damage of property, injury to me or my guests during my stay on the premises.
b) I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the owners of this property, its officers, staff, agents, or employees for any liability, claim and or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death that may be sustained by me or to any property belonging to me arising out of use of the house or property.
c) Indemnification: Guest & their party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Russell Vacation Rentals and its employees, from and against all claims, suits, damages, costs, losses and expenses arising from injury to any person or property occurring on or about the Property.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will result in immediate eviction.
By making the initial payment for this reservation, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement and rental details below. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations may result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.