1. 35 kwh daily allowance of power included in the rental price. This is plenty power for the average use including air-conditioners for sleeping. Any overages in power consumption will charged at a rate of .52 cents USD per kilowatt.
2. Tenant(s) shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenant(s) shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear. This will be deducted from the provided damage deposit.
4. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises
5. The Tenant(s) shall have no more than 6 (six) persons reside or sleep on the premises
6. The Tenant(s) shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenant(s) shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenant(s) shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum
7. Tenant(s) expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenant(s) do not intend to make the property a residence or household. The Tenant(s) shall not sublet the property
8. We occasionally experience power, internet, satellite TV outages that are beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages
9. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
10.There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments
11.Tenant(s) shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits
12.Tenant(s) shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
13. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant(s) and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant(s) for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
14.Satellite cable TV is provided. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service
15.High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
16.Tenant(s) agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
17.The Tenant(s) and Tenants’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenant(s) expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenant(s), and that Tenant(s) should purchase their own insurance for Tenant(s) and Guests if such coverage is desired
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.