Untouched by Irma! On quiet island street in prime Manasota Key location with all new furnishings done by talented interior designer, Villa Mojito is only 1 minute walk to amazing beach! Walk 1 minute opposite way to serene Lemon Bay. 5 minute walk to #1 ranked attraction of Stump Pass State Beach Park. Walk 8 minutes to island nightlife. Free use of kayaks & canoe. Dolphins! Swim spa with gorgeous waterfall & relaxing massage therapy jets in resort's common patio area.
Welcome to our highly-desired "Villa Mojito" renovated 2 bedroom beach cottage at blue starfish beach resort in prime location just steps to beach on gorgeous Manasota Key! All new furnishings throughout. We are proud to say, Villa Mojito has many happy repeat guests who return each year as a tradition & we hope you will be one of them! Much more private than a condo, guests love our attractive row of 3 desirable, single-story beach villas - with no one walking on floors over or under you! Quiet & relaxing design. Our very talented interior designer created this beautifully decorated 2 bedroom beach cottage with guests' ultimate comfort & relaxation in mind. Free high-speed WIFI. Efficiently designed, beach cottage sleeps up to 6 guests. First bedroom has a king-size bed with comfortable new mattress, new bed linens, new dresser & closet. 2nd bedrooms features a deluxe bunk set - twin over full bed & a trundle slides out under full. Our deluxe bunk sets are very popular. Modern full bathroom with new vanity & attractive, upscale tiled shower. (plus outdoor shower on side of your cottage & many restrooms at stump pass entrance walkable to us for daytime beach use). Dine in if you'd like with cute cottage kitchen featuring granite counters, new stainless steel appliances & new kitchen table & chairs. Each cottage has its own outdoor new patio table with oversize thatched island-style patio umbrella to dine outside in the fresh Florida air if you wish. Your beach villa has its own private screened in small lanai to enjoy mimosas & pancakes in the morning while you take in the Florida breezes & watch elegant Florida egrets walk past you. Or, only 8 minute walk down our beach or quick drive with free parking to the Key's 3 most popular restaurants with live tropical music. Many of our guests walk down our beach to the very popular Free beach yoga classes across from Flounders. Located on cute short quiet street, we enjoy one of the best locations on the South end of Manasota Key - Just 1 minute walk to our breathtaking beach & 1 minute walk opposite way to picturesque Lemon Bay. Enjoy free shared use of our kayaks & canoe to explore the serene waters of Lemon Bay. Dolphins often come up real close to the kayaks - an amazing experience! Lots of dolphins, manatee and nesting turtles in the area will fascinate nature enthusiasts. Numerous free on-site amenities at blue starfish beach resort mean we provide exceptional value. New swim spa in resort's common patio area with beautiful glass-tiled waterfall and relaxing massage therapy jets. Get your game on with addicting outdoor ping-pong. Grill the fish you just caught on our 4 barbecue grills. Enjoy your own outdoor patio table on-site with thatched island style patio umbrella. Head to the beach with a full array of free beach gear for each beach cottage including beach towels, boogie boards, sand toy set, 4 folding, camping-style beach chairs with insulated drink or magazine pockets on the arms. Hunt for pre-historic sharks teeth the area is famous for (our beach is one of the best places on earth to find them - our kids have tons of them! They make great, unique free souvenirs. Hit the outdoor shower on the side of your cottage for a very refreshing, quick after beach clean up. Relax at our self-serve Tiki Bar conversation area facing the stunning new blue starfish Waterfall. Free use of our laundry room with new Samsung front loading washer & dryers. 2 night minimum stay. We now offer flexible arrival & departure days.
Please review our Guest Guide Binder in family room with many helpful tips for your group so you can get the most out of your vacation experience! No smoking/no pets/please keep noise to normal conversation levels in respect to other vacationing guests & neighbors. Our housekeepers are the best around! This is a nice, quiet, upscale beach community - you will sleep well! 2 free parking spots for medium size cars or 1 spot for SUV/Van.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to this entire 2 bedroom beach villa, family room, kitchen, private lanai and all blue starfish resort amenities in common patio area including new swim spa with massage therapy jets and beautiful waterfall, 4 barbecue grills, 4 outdoor showers, numerous patio sets with island-style thatched patio umbrellas, and self-serve tiki bar! Deeded beach access only 1 minute walk! Guests receive a code to front door which works on your dates - very easy to use and no need to worry about keys!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests can ask Amy questions by phone, email or text. I also have an easy to use, very popular online hospitality suite app you can download for free - our guests love this new app! Wonderful housekeeper & reliable handyman live nearby.
Low-key respectful vacationers only as this is a nice quiet, friendly beach community - you will sleep well:). For fun island nightlife, head to Flounders Tiki Bar or White Elephant Pub
*We are so fortunate to have such courteous, respectful guests. Thank you so much in advance for following our House Rules which allow a smooth, relaxing & safe vacation stay for all. Everyone deserves a relaxing, peaceful environment & we greatly appreciate our considerate guests! ++
-2 night minimum reservation-still good value even if you can't stay entire time. Flexible arrival & departure days!
- NO SMOKING inside or out. NO PETS. Must be 25 or older or staying with parents. No student groups. Low key, respectful guests only. No parties or events. This is a nice, quiet, friendly beach community-you will sleep well! Kids must be supervised at all times.
- Do not walk on neighboring docks because all docks are private property. But there are public park benches at the Lemon Bay end of Friendship Lane - you are welcome to fish off of or sit on. Fishing is also great at end of Stump Pass State Beach Park & surf fishing in ocean is fun!
- Common patio areas & amenities including pool, ping-pong, kayaks/canoe open at 10 a.m. & all close daily at sunset for safety & because City has a strict noise ordinance in place at night. (Head to Flounder's or White Elephant Pub near us for fun island nightlife!)
- up to 2 parking spots for medium size cars - or 1 spot for SUV/van. No boats and No RV's. Beach streets are narrow so guest cars must be carefully parked so they are not on street.
- Community ammenities are shared between 6 cottages of Blue Starfish Beach Resort. These include: pool, ping-pong area, 2 kayaks, 1 canoe, laundry room with 2 washers and 2 dryers. Everyone has fortunately shared amenities nicely & everyone has been careful not to monopolize resort amenities -thank you for being courteous! Our Beach (& Stump Pass Park) is huge and lots of fun & is by far the best place to hang out with bigger groups & for active kids. There is also a fun big playground across from Flounder's.
- Upper bunk beds are for ages 6 years or older. Non-swimmers should sleep in bedrooms in front of house not leading to pool area (for safety).
- Keep doors & windows locked for safety. This is a safe beach area but it is smart to take extra precautions. For safety there is only 1 resort entrance to pool area - in the central paved courtyard area behind the cottages - enter from ping-pong area end.
- Pool Rules: open 10 a.m. to sunset. No life guard on duty/swim at your own risk. Pool gate doors must be tightly closed at all times and all windows leading to pool area must always be locked with window alarms on. NO DIVING IN POOL! No running, rough-housing, yelling, or other noisy, disruptive behavior in pool and patio areas. (we have kids too & the beach is a better area to burn off their energy running around & jumping in the waves! If your group starts to get too noisy/disruptive please nudge them along to the beach, nearby park, or playground/basketball area - thanks!!) Shower before entering pool. Be respectful to other vacationing guests & our nice year-round neighbors. Kids must be supervised at all times by parent. Follow all posted pool safety & house/area guidelines.
- There is a strict night-time City Noise Ordinance in place so be sure head to a fun local nightlife spot like Flounders, etc. to avoid disturbing year-round neighbors (many need to get up early for work next day so we need to be considerate).
- Keep noise to normal conversation levels at all times - thank you!
- Kayaks and Canoe are only to be used in Lemon Bay & kids must be with parents. Kayaks/canoe are used at your own risk - no lifeguards. Life jackets must be worn at all times. (adult life jackets provided BUT guests must bring kid life jackets - or get from local walmart - as they must fit properly for safety) Only enter water with kayaks/canoe at Lemon Bay end of Sand Dollar Lane where ground gently slopes between 2 trees. Kayaks/Canoe should be promptly returned and never left unattended. Clean out after use as courtesy to next user. Must be 21 or older to use kayaks/canoe or with a parent.
* BIG THANK YOU FOR BEING CONSIDERATE & HAVE A FANTASTIC, RELAXING VACATION! - Amy & Team
Hello Future Guests,
I absolutely love hosting vacationing guests! My favorite memories growing up are of beach vacations to Florida with my grandparents, parents, sisters & cousins! It is absolutely an honor to now be able to offer special vacation places for other families to create their own lasting beach memories. Offering exceptional hospitality is always my top priority. I am new to Airbnb, but I have been hosting guests for the past 11 years on other listing sites. I am excited to join the Airbnb family!
I offer vacation places in two of my favorite parts of Florida - Island of Venice & Manasota Key. These are 2 of the best places on earth to find the pre-historic (thousands of years old)sharks teeth which make amazing free souvenirs!
- Come visit and you'll quickly learn why these two beach communities are loved so much. Our places were created with your comfort in mind by our ultra-talented interior designer with new furnishings throughout.
- Each of our beach cottages has their own beach gear bin: beach towels which double as pool towels, beach toy kit, boogie boards, folding camping style beach chairs. Visit us once & we think you will be hooked. We are very proud to say we have many happy repeat guests!
* Cheers! Amy