Welcome to my home - I'm a proud Torontonian and can't wait for you to fall in-love with my city. I'm available 24/7 if you need anything at all (tips, help, advice).
My condo is close to the heart of Toronto (CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Center, Metro Toronto Convention Centre), and next door to Union Station to get to anywhere in the city. The space is warm and welcoming, and you're free to take advantage of the building amenities as well.
I'm really proud of my space and I can't wait to share it with you, just a few house rules to keep in mind:
- No smoking, drugs, pets, parties or events;
- Generally, no excessive noise past 12PM;
- You're welcome to cook (there's a grocery store across the street), but please wash your dishes before you leave (dishwasher and soap available);
- Please take out all garbage when you leave;
- 2 sets of fobs and keys will be made available, $100 fee for each lost set
- Please leave the place clean :)
- Enjoy your stay and make my place your home!
Enthusiast for unique, authentic experiences. I love solo, soul searching, move at your own pace traveling, but also enjoy sharing experiences with people that matter to me.
I live and work in Toronto - a city I adore. Aside from the major attractions, it's got curves and edges that will inspire your mind and soul if you know where to look.