You'll be in the most vibrant, super cool and exciting part of London. Spoiled for choice with bars, restaurants, cafes, clubs, markets and independent shops, all within walking distance. Buses from outside the door and an 8 min walk to Hoxton Station.
Newly refurbished with all mod cons & unlimited superfast wifI. A double wall bed (fully sprung and features a good quality, deep mattress) sleeping 2 + 1 on a separate sofa.
This studio apartment with separate kitchen and bathroom, has just been completely refurbished. It features a living room/bedroom, with a double wall bed and an additional sofa sleeping one. Suitable for family, or close friends as you'll be sleeping in the same room. There is plenty of space for your things with a wardrobe, chest of drawers and sideboard. The adjustable table folds up and down from coffee table to desk to dining table. There is a large smart TV with lots of apps and Satellite Channels. It also features smart phone mirroring, so you can stream from your phone! Super fast unlimited wifi too.
The kitchen is clean and modern with hob, oven and grill, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and washer dryer machine.
The bathroom has a large powerful overhead shower, washbasin and WC.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have the whole flat to yourselves.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Either myself, or Laura, who hosts with me, or our neighbour and housekeeper June, will welcome you when you arrive. In case of a late check in, or unavoidable delay, there is a key safe which we can give you access to. During your stay, we will be only a message, or phone call away.
The flat is on the third floor of a traditional London brick building. There is a lift, or stairs for those who prefer to walk.
• PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SAFE ARRIVAL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE CHECK IN TIME.
• Treat the place like it's your own and enjoy it as such as well. HAVE A GREAT STAY!
• PLEASE remove your shoes in the flat.
• NO SMOKING.
• Any lost keys will be charged at £15.
• Please WATER plants every 3-4 days or if it looks like they need it.
• When going out for the day please turn the heat off or down to 18 degrees and turn off the lights.
• NO PARTIES. To be clear I consider any gathering of over 8 people to be a party. In the event of a noise complaint from a neighbour, I reserve the right to keep 50% of your deposit and ask you to leave the flat immediately. To date, I have not asked any guest to end their stay early. In other words, noise after 22:30 will not be tolerated.
• Please load and and turn on the dishwasher before you check out.
• Please put all non recyclable waste in the bin and dispose of down the rubbish chute along the balcony and put any recycling in the large wheelie bins outside the building before you check out.
Provided that you treat the flat with the same care as if it were your own, then we are happy for you to use all of the facilities and essentials within the flat.
From Wales. Self employed working in film. My teenage son and I love to travel. Sometimes with friends. Often to Greece. We've had some great airbnb experiences and now prefer this to staying in hotels.
I can speak reasonable Welsh and my son is fluent. We also speak a little French and I speak a little Greek.
My son loves film and I love all the performing arts, but especially theatre. We eat very healthily; food - eating it and cooking it - is a passion.