FIERA COMPLEX - UNIT 1. Fiera 1 is in a complex of 4 one bedroom apartments sleeping 4people each. Located halfway between the city and Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci International airport, Fiera 1 is an inexpensive fully equipped apartment with private parking space (5 Euros per day), A/C, Free WiFi and perfectly connected to the city, to the beaches and to Fiera di Roma event and conference center.
Fiera 1 is a charming 45-square (485 SqFt) meters apartment, sleeps 4, first floor. It has a living room with a lovely kitchenette, 1 queen size sofa bed cm. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)in X 79in) and a fireplace. The bedroom furnishing includes two large single beds cm. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Inches) (that can be joined on request in a large kingsize bed) and a wardrobe.
The apartment is furnished in the practical but elegant Ikea style and with every comfort you wish: large balcony, private parking space, air conditioning, free WiFi Internet access, washing machine, TV, telephone with free calls to European and North American land lines.
SCIA N. QD/(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) del 05/05/2016 Flatinrome Fiera One - Second category
Échanges avec les voyageurs
* 24 hours assistance for any issue not only pertaining to the apartment.
Tourist tax is dued upon arrival.
THIS RATE INCLUDES :
* Air conditioning (15th June – 30 September) and heating (1st November - 15th April)
* Cleaning assurance: if you do not find the apartment as clean as you expected, please let me know within 24 hours of your arrival and I have the apartment cleaned again, free of charge.
* Free calls to Italian land lines
* 24 hours assistance for any issue not only pertaining to the apartment
* Tourist tax to be paid upon arrival
* The provision of linen (sheets, towels, tea cloth and bathmat) is not included in the rental rate and will be charged at a rate of cost 10 Euros per person or you can bring your own linen and towels to avoid having to pay this cost.
* Car transfer to/from airport/stations (15 Euros per person, 60 Euros minimum fee)
* WiFi Internet connection (3 Euros per day per apartment)
* Ticket for Reserved Entrance to Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel (SKIP THE QUEUE!): 27,50 Euros + 3 Euros sales fee. Children under 6: free. Children 6 to 12: 20 Euros.
*Get your rental bike delivered to your apartment: contact us for further details
* Baby cot (less than 2 yo) : free (please note that I do not provide linen, blankets or pillows for the baby cot)
CHECKIN TIME : between 4pm and 8pm (exact time to be agreed 1 week in advance). Late checkin (after 8pm) is 30 Euros.
CHECKOUT TIME : between 8am and 10am (exact time to be agreed at your arrival). Early checkout (before 8am) is 30 Euros.
this is Massimo Marini, Flatinrome's founder and manager.
My website was built originally in 2002 with only one flat. After a few months of activities I understood that doing my job with passion, the direct management of the apartments and a good service for a moderate price are the best way to make the difference in the wide range of holiday rental websites in Rome. I provide a full property management, and my cleaning and maintenance staff ensure that each property is well taken care of.
So Flatinrome is not an agency (= no commissions !). My goal is my guest's satisfaction, and I do believe that this is possible only with direct contact guest-owner. I've also the firm belief that your referrals are the most powerful marketing tool and for the success of Flatinrome nothing is more precious than a satisfied guest.
The results told me that I was right: I achived my target in terms of guest satisfaction (please read all my airbnb reviews).
I'm adding more properties that give you a wider range of choices at affordable prices.
I'm hoping to see you in one of my apartments !