Andrew, thank you for your feedback. We take every review seriously and appreciate your taking the time to provide input. For the benefit of future AirBNB viewers, we'd like to address your comments.
1) There is a rolling wardrobe where you can place your items with hangers and storage space below. There is also storage in the entryway leading into the guest accommodation.
2) The room's air conditioner is above the bed, but it is prominently featured in photographs and the vents can be turned in any which way one chooses (up, for example, or to the right or left).
3) The odd angle in the shower is due to the construction of the building and it is a 1930s era building and it does indeed have a dormer construction. The bathroom has been fully renovated with new tile representative of the period. Generally speaking, our customers come to us because they want a historic property and the feel of something that is not new, commercial, or "cookie cutter." It is important that all guests carefully review the listings (descriptions and photos) to ensure the property/room will be a "good fit" for you so that you make the most of your travel dollar.
4) Our property is indeed located (as most of Sarasota's hotels) on 41. We are at the intersection of 14th Street and 41 South, near Downtown and across from Sarasota Bay. This fact is also prominently featured in the description and in the map.
5) We will be checking in to the Wifi connection. Thank you for letting us know about that. As an indie bookstore and coffeeshop, we have made a major investment in Internet/wifi connection to sufficiently supply the three buildings on the property. We ask our guests to please let us know if any issues crop up, but we didn't hear from you, so we weren't aware there was an issue. We could have quickly rectified when it happened if we had known, but this will be thoroughly checked out by our IT person.
Again, we do thank you for your input and feedback as continuous improvement is important to us.
The Reserve SRQ