À propos de ce logement
Entire studio in LIC, Queens, steps away from the train station with backyard access! Very spacious, full kitchen, lots of sun light. Perfect location: 10 minutes to Central Park by the N and Q subway lines. We love our neighborhood: laundromat right next door, tons of restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and fun attractions in the area! Please be mindful that the train station is near by, expect some noise during rush hours (8:30-9:30am and 3:30-5:30pm). Questions? Message us
Very large apartment! Up to 3 guests (we can place a mattress on the floor for 3rd guest). Super sunny, spacious, full kitchen, and very clean bathroom. Great location: just a few steps from the subway station on 36th ave in Queens. Literally 10 minutes from Central Park! Lots of restaurants, bars, brunch places, the Museum of Moving Image, Kaufman Studios, 2 Starbucks a few blocks away!
Accès des voyageurs
Entire studio: bedroom area, full kitchen, bathroom, and backyard.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Limited interaction. We live downstairs and can assist you if you need anything.
Free coffee and tea for you! :)
1. Absolutely NO VISITORS, NO DRUGS, NO PROSTITUTION, NO PHOTOSHOOT, NO PARTIES. This is our house, not a hotel. If you are planning to engage in any illegal activity during your stay don't even bother to send us a request: this listing is NOT for you.
2. We live downstairs and know when something is wrong. If you brake our house rules you will be asked to leave immediately.
3. NO smoking indoors. We have a backyard where you can smoke.
4. NO pets.
5. Be careful with our belongings: you brake it, you buy it.
6. Be extra nice to our neighbors.
7. This listing is located right across the subway tracks. Expect train noise during rush hours. Even though this doesn't bother most people, we want you to be aware of it.
8. We are lovely, authentic hosts who love our community of travelers. Preference will be given to guests with great reviews.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 23 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are an outgoing, young married couple. We are fun, kind, and very used to receiving guests at our large apartment in Astoria/LIC. Cynthia is an anthropologist/voice over artist and Mirlet is a fashion designer. We both work in Manhattan. We also have a wonderful roommate Vivi. She is a student. We are normally home from 9pm to 9am, as we all have crazy busy schedules. Our house has two floors, one floor is where our bedrooms and family room are located, and the ground floor is where the private room is, together with the kitchen and a bathroom that we all share. This is a perfect room if you want to stay in a nice friendly place, close to Manhattan. We live right in front of the train station (36th ave stop by N or Q in Queens), super convenient location, with lots of sun light! The room has access to our backyard, where you can smoke and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in the sun. We love to meet new people, to chat, to travel, and overall, to host. We love art, dance, music, and all sports! We also speak English, Portuguese, Spanish, Creolle, and a little bit of French. We prefer young travelers but family/couple is okay as well. No kids please - our house has stairs and is not kids friendly. If you need extra space (meaning if you don't want to share the futon with your friend!) we can put a mattress on the floor upon request. Maximum 2 guests. We will do our best to make sure your stay in NYC will be as wonderful as possible! Sheets, towels, teas, and coffee included :)