Lovely new apartment with a spectacular view and an ideal location. Right in the heart of Playa De Las Americas, surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars, taxi stops, car-rental and excursion/travel-service stores. A 3-minute walk to the beach!
Large and very spacious 1bedroom apartment with terrace, located in a central apartment complex, in the heart of Playa De Las Americas.
The room is all built out of glass doors and warm red wood for a cozy and serene atmosphere. The room benefits from a lot of light and offers a panoramic view of the ocean and of the city. It serves as the bedroom and is furnished with a large king-sized bed, perfect for enjoying magical sunsets from the comfort of your room.
The living room is furnished with a comfortable sofa bed (accommodates 2 people), TV, coffee table, and a 4-person-modern glass kitchen table.
The kitchen is well equipped with microwave, fridge, kitchen utensils, stove, and oven.
The bathroom is equipped with a washer and a bathtub.
The terrace with a gorgeous view and terrace table, perfect for enjoying breakfast and dinner with a view and a breeze.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available during all my guest's stay to help them out with anything they need. I want to guarantee a 5-start experience in my place.
PARKING: There are multiple parking places around the complex. The main one is located on Victor Zurita Soler st. It’s completely safe and free.
POOL: The complex has a nice pool with a bar side area with delicious food and drinks. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POOL SERVICE. Note that the pool is part of the complex, guests can use it for free and enjoy its facilities, but we are not responsible if the pool is closed due to maintenance or any other unexpected events.
BIKES: The apartment provides two mountain bikes that can be used for free. We will appreciate taking care of them when you use them.
GUESTS: We are looking for kind, respectful guests who will treat our home as if it were their own. If you are in Tenerife to just party and get wild, then please refrain from making a reservation with us. Thank you in advance.
1. QUIET HOURS: Quiet hours are from 10:00PM-9:00 AM. Please avoid making excessive noise during that time out of respect for our neighbors.
2. MAIL AND LUGGAGE: Unfortunately the complex management cannot receive or hold luggage for you. If you'd like to receive mail or hold luggage, please contact us and we can try to arrange something.
3. OCCUPANCY: The occupancy limit is strictly enforced and excess persons can result in eviction.
4. SMOKING: This is a 100% non-smoking unit. SMOKING IS ONLY ALLOWED ON THE TERRACE OR OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT.
5. PETS: Pets are allowed on our rental property.
6. OTHER IMPORTANT ITEMS:
Please do not feed the birds and make sure not to leave food or crumbs on the terrace table outside
Although very rare, in the event that the water service gets temporarily suspended with no notice, PLEASE DO NOT move or change the position of any of the valves. Instead please contact us so we can help provide guidance and any updates on when the service will resume.
1a. Check in is usually on or after 3:00 PM. I am happy to accommodate exceptions when feasible, simply ask! My aunt will meet you at the apartment on your arrival date to let you in and give you the keys. It is important that you contact her with your estimated arrival time, flight information, and any additional contact information.
1b. I will ask that you text her when you are 20 minutes away at +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and then again when you are outside of the Complex. She will come outside to let you in, escort you to the unit, and hand over keys.
2. The apartment is on a second floor (approximately 20-step stairs). An elevator is not provided.
3. Late Check-In (from 22:00 to 5:00) will have an extra 15 euros charge fee that has to be paid in cash when guests get to the apartment.
//Check Out Information
1. Check-out is promptly at 12:00 PM. Please place the keys on the dining room table, make sure you locked the terrace doors, main room glass doors, and windows. The main door and gate you can leave them unlocked. Send to my aunt a message either via text or Airbnb to let me know you’ve left. You do not have to meet with us to check out.
2. The cleaning staff will arrive around 12:15 PM (unless agreed otherwise) to prepare our home for our next guest. Please be courteous of the check out time.
3. Please remove any leftover food and drinks from the refrigerator and freezer.
4. Bag all trash and take it to the trashcans outside.
5. Double check to make sure you’ve collected all your personal belongings.
//Departure & Security Deposit
If the Checkout procedures are followed and the property left undamaged, with the inventory intact, the security deposit will be promptly refunded.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
I work in Advertising/User Acquisition at a great, small tech company. I absolutely love my job and the people I'm surrounded by. Outside of everyday life, I like to to stay active, to enjoy time with family and friends, to learn new languages and to travel.
As far as Airbnb goes, I am a very easy-going, responsible and respectful guest, as well as a very caring, thoughtful and friendly host. Together with my brother and aunt, I help my mom host guests for her beautiful apartment.
We worked hard to get it just perfect for you and we know you'll simply love it! We look forward to hearing from you soon!