A very nice apartment with everything you need to enjoy Havana. Close to buses, taxis, markets, 5 minutes walk to Malecon (famous seaside promenade) and easy 10 minutes ride to Old Havana. Good restaurants and night venues nearby. Enjoy a wonderful private rooftop terrace with open views of modern Havana and sun all day long.
***WE ENCOURAGE A MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS STAY, BUT IN CASE YOU SEE A 2 NIGHTS AVAILABLE GAP IN CALENDAR, PLS WRITE TO ME AS I MAY BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE.
Nice apartment approx. 40 sqm (450sqf) with 1 bedroom with double bed, a large closet, Air Conditioning and plenty of natural light. There is also a sofa bed in the dining area where 1 guest can sleep comfortably. The bathroom comes with a nice modern shower, WC, sink, and heated water.
The kitchen is very well equipped with gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge, washer, etc and a nice dining table with 4 chairs. Telephone for local calls is also available.
Is located on the 1st floor (by stairs) of a nice Havana mansion from 1940’s with private access from the street. The apartment is fresh and full of light.
A large private terrace approx. 80 sqm (900 sqf) with a rest area and open views to modern Havana is at your disposal to relax and enjoy.
Accès des voyageurs
Clean towels and bed linen provided. They will be changed every 3-4 nights (twice in a week).
Breakfast not included in the price, but it can be offered for 6CUC (coffee or tea, milk, fresh juice, bread and tropical fruits).
We offer to stock up the fridge on arrival for 20CUC (bottled water, milk, soda, beer, juice, bread, tropical fruits, etc).
As a reference (keep in mind that as every FX rate this can fluctuate daily)
1 CUC (local currency) = 1 Euro or 1.1 USD
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are always available to help and answer any questions. We will also coordinate with you to come, clean and water the plants in the terrace at least twice a week.
HOW TO GET THERE
Unfortunately there is no train or bus connecting the airport with the city of Havana.
You will have to take a cab at the airport for approx. 25-30 CUC. Once your reservation is confirmed, I will send you an email with precise instructions on how to get to the apartment easily.
We also offer an airport pick-up and drop-off for a similar price.
1. I expect my guests to be relaxed and quiet at home, not disturbing with loud music. Be respectful of neighbors. No parties please.
2. Smoking is not allowed in the flat but you can smoke in the large terrace at your disposal.
3. Visitors are allowed, but we encourage you not to bring strangers. Any problems with your visitors or damage to the property caused by them will be your entire responsibility. For your own security, any person invited to stay overnight will have to be notified and registered.
4. Please be considered and don't waste water or electricity. Particularly don't keep AC running nonstop if you are not in the apartment.
5. Lock the apartment doors every time you go out.
6. Check-out before 12.00 noon & Check-in from 14.00.
*Check in/out times are always flexible IF no guest is expected the same day or another guest departs.
When confirming your booking I will ask for your flight number and airline to coordinate the arrival time on the floor.
I live between Havana and Barcelona where I am currently doing a PhD. Proud of being a Cuban and very knowledgeable of my homeland I will show you around if I am in the island at that moment. Otherwise my Uncle and Aunt will welcome and take care of you. Both retired psychologists with passion for hosting visitors to their vibrant city. They are both warm, easygoing and kind folks.
Hope to see you soon in Havana!