Every guest enjoys this view from above, in this cute apartment. Near enough to the city center, quick access by metro.
I can provide any tourist information, you don't need to worry how to find your way around.
- First of all, please respect the neighbors: No loud noises or loud talking/shouting, especially during quiet hours: 22:00 to 07:30 and 15:00 to 17:30. No peeking around the separating glass towards the neighbors' balcony. No sharing of private information about me or yourself with people that may ask you things. I am sorry that I insist on these things, but the neighbors have complained about a few disrespectful guests.
- This is a smoke-free apartment. If you need to smoke, please do so in the balcony only.
- Do not forget A/C on while you are away.
- Do not use the towels to wipe the bathroom floor (There is a mop & bucket at the balcony for this purpose)
- Do not throw toilet paper in the toilet basin (to avoid possible blocking of central pipe)
- Do not make a mess (No dirt/trash everywhere).
I love the simple things in life and I am not a party animal. I enjoy interesting conversations with friends or guests. I like to occupy myself with many hobbies: computers, internet, photography, nature, music (listening/playing), DIY, traveling, etc.
I like to make my guests as comfortable as possible, and to provide them with hints and tips to make their stay in Greece more enjoyable. I like some cultural exchange with the guests whenever possible. I have even made some good friends via airbnb.