Enjoy a getaway in a quiet fishing village fringed by scenic mangrove trees, in one of our well-appointed rooms complete with all the amenities to ensure a pleasant stay, and with a cosy ambience that will make you feel right at home!
- No smoking in the room and bathroom.
- Kindly secure your valuables, as we cannot be responsible for any loss of property during your stay with us.
- Please make sure to turn off aircon and all unused electrical appliances before you go out. Help us to save electricity and keep our costs low for you.
- NO durians or smelly food items in the room!
- Please take care of the room like it is your own. Do not damage or deliberately mess things up during your stay or at check-out.
- Use common sense when it comes to sensible behaviour and noise levels, remembering that this is a Malay-Muslim village area.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 9 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are a husband-and-wife team who run Idaman Guesthouse, a 7-room guesthouse in Kuala Teriang, a fishing village by the mangroves and the sea. We are passionate about hospitality, and aside from the guesthouse, we also run a popular restaurant at Pantai Kok down the road. We love to travel, and when travellers visit us, we love to share our local knowledge and recommendations with them too. Our travels have also helped us learn a lot about hospitality standards - do share with us any ideas and feedback so that we can learn!
Do note that we speak and write only basic English, so be patient with us! Malay is our first language.