Stylish modern interior with balcony and with the beautiful Regents Canal within easy reach• New build 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom• Designer Furniture• Trendy neighbourhood • Local Tesco/amenities and Street Markets •Video Entryphone system• New Build • Secure gated entrance • Excellent travel links - Westfield Shopping Centre is a 10 min train ride away on the Overground train from Dalston Kingsland which in turn is a short walking distance, from the property. • Good connections across London via DLR, Victoria, Central, Piccadilly and Northern Line trains.
AREAS CLOSE TO THIS PROPERTY (DISTANCE BY TRAIN OR BUS) – Gatwick Airport (65 mins), Stanstead Airport (70 mins), Heathrow Airport (70 mins), Oxford Circus (30 mins), Holborn Circus (30 mins), Trafalgar Sq (45 mins), Camden Town (40 mins), Olympic Park/Stadium (15 mins); Excel (20 mins).
Ultra Modern 1 Double Bed flat room with ensuite avail in uber trendy Dalston, Hackney. The Apartment is situated near the historic Regents Canal. This is a 2 bed Apartment, so you will be sharing the kitchen and lounge with one other.
The double bedroom can accommodate up to 2 people
• Bedroom #1: Double room, with 1 double bed, and Fitted Wardrobe. Desk and chair.
• Bathroom #1. Ensuite shower/bathroom room/ WC and sink. Storage units
• Media: TV, 24mb wireless internet
• Kitchen: Microwave Kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner,4 hob Gas Stove, Electric Oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer.
• Living Room: 3 seater corner sofa, Coffee Table
• Communal Areas: Playground/Courtyard, Secure Bicycle lock up.
• Linens cleaned weekly and towels provided
• Weekly Cleaner
• Gas Central Heating
• Access to Underground Car Park
This is the ideal area of East London that has fantastic transport access, to other parts of central London; making it ideal to get to the other Hotspots in around the city also, or even for a spot of shopping in the capitals famous shops and for sightseeing, of course.
This is a bustling and vibrant part of the Borough of Hackney (host to the Olympics), which has lots of multi cultural diversity. Italian Vogue named Dalston “the coolest place in London”, so discover one of the most vibrant places in London incl Shoreditch and Hoxton, all within walking distance from the property.
Enjoy the quaint cafes/restaurants that have opened near the famous Regent’s canal or similarly enjoy the busy nightlife of bars/ clubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas that this area has to offer. It has something for everyone!