Arrivals, Departure, Assistance & any other Charges
1) The keys of the Property will be delivered to the Client by a person appointed by the host or through BNBSITTER service, in the apartment at a time previously agreed. Check in will be carried out from Monday to Saturday, between 9 30 a.m. and 7 p.m. local time, free of Charge. It is foreseen an extra cost for check-in at different times. Below the rates that applied for check in beyond the mentioned time
• Any arrival from Monday to Saturday beyond the mentioned time above (9.00 am to 7.00 pm) shall be subject to an extra cost communicated on the memorandum that the client receives after the process of the reservation. This extra cost is :
- 60 euros for the check-in between 7 pm and midnight
- 96 euros later than midnight.
- This fee shall be claimed by the host through AIRBNB after the client has settle in.
• Any arrival on Sunday and public holidays decreed in France, shall be subject to an extra cost communicated on the memorandum the client receive after the process of the reservation. This extra cost is;
- 60 € for arrival in between 10 am and 7 pm.
- 96 € for arrival in between 7 pm and midnight
- 120 € for arrival after Midnight
This fee shall be claimed by the host through AIRBNB after the client has settle in.
A memorandum shall be send via Internet from the host representative before the beginning of the rental period.
2) The guest is given an assistance during his stay so far it is possible. However If the host needs to attend the guest emergency needs, a fee of 60 € shall be charged to the guest by the host if ever the guest is solely responsible for the host intervention. (Ex. Loss of keys or guest being locked out ..etc )
3) The electricity fee is INCLUDED for all stays under 28 nights. For all stays of 28 nights or more, the ELECTRICITY IS NOT INCLUDED and will be calculated on a meter reading and the host will request this charge to the guest through AIRBNB.