Our two-bedroom flat, with high ceilings and incredible sea views, is in the up-and-coming Margate district of Cliftonville. The seafront cycle path gets you to Dreamland & the Turner Contemporary in 5 minutes on two wheels.
1. This is our home, so we would expect guests to treat it – and the items within it – with care and respect.
2. If you are bringing your pet with you, you must not allow it to sit on furniture or to enter either of the bedrooms (our dog, who lives here - but won't be here during your stay - adheres to these rules).
3. There is absolutely no smoking allowed inside the flat or on the balconies.
4. Use must use coasters (provided) for drinks on all surfaces.
5. You must not put any hot items on the kitchen work surfaces – chopping boards & heat-proof mats are provided.
6. Please make sure that if you have children staying, that sticky hands and dirty feet stay away from the soft furnishings and TVs.
7. If you do have a mishap – and hey, it happens – please do let us know.
8. A maximum of 6 people in the flat at any one time.
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Business owner, home owner, passionate about travel and beautifully designed objects.
Favourite travel destinations include New York City, Barcelona, Tarifa, Bangkok, Paris, Dubai, LA and London. My wish-list destinations in the coming 12 months include Tarifa, Key West, Washington DC and Amsterdam.
My past life was as a travel journalist, so I have been very lucky to travel to some amazing places.
As a guest, I'm very laid-back and like to explore the city or town in which I'm staying. Food rules everything.