Renting out 4 bed, 3.5 bath home in Radnor/Wayne, 3 Min to Radnor Station, for papal visit. Home is also available B&B style as 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath. Home has 4 beds, an aero bed and 2 couches plus 3.5 baths. Parking for 3 cars comfortably.
We are renting out our 4 bed, 3.5 bath house for the papal visit this Sept. The house will comfortably sleep 12 (4 beds, 2 couches, and an aerobed) so would work well for 1 or 2 families. Guests have access to both living rooms, dining room and kitchen as well as the backyard/patio. There is parking for 3+ cars in the driveway.
For the time being, we are renting out the entire house. However, we are open to renting out all rooms EXCEPT the master suite (making this a 3 bed+ listing) and providing breakfast, snacks for your trip into the city, and shuttle service to the train station. Lunch and dinner are not provided but midnight snacks and complimentary water and wine are. The price will stay the same for this service. Please look at my other listings for the B&B experience
As of August 2nd, individual rooms will also be for rent.
The house is located 5 mins to downtown Wayne, where there is a very cute and walkable Main Street to get dinner and do shopping if you want to steer clear of the city crowds. The house is a 3 min drive to the train station as well, where there is parking available. Should anyone decide to stay with us and rent the home B&B style, shuttle service to the train is provided.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole house is available for full-house rental. If guests choose to rent 3 beds/B&B style instead, then everything BUT the master suite is guest accessible.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will not be around if the whole home is rented but will be available via phone to take care of any issues/questions. We are happy to provide any suggestions on where to go, what to eat, etc!
- The home will be cleaned in its entirety for guests
- Parking is best for 3 cars but there is room for more
- By Sept, the 4th bedroom/suite may be decorated differently
- By Sept the hall bath may have undergone renovations
- For B&B style rental, we are happy to accommodate any food allergies/preferences for breakfast and snacks with advance notice
- For the time being, the rental does not allow pets. If you chose B&B style, we will have 2 dogs on the property (small terriers) who will not be around guests. Please contact for more information
We hope guests will treat our home as theirs and enjoy it!
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.