Large room with king size bed that comes with a private bathroom. Kitchen and living room next to the room. About a 7min walk to the Morgan L train (or take Bus B60). In total half an hour to Union Square, the heart of Manhattan.
- 1 large bedroom with a King Size bed, WIFI, TV, AC for the summer and heating in the winter, several lamps, desk table and chair, and a closet
- 1 private bathroom (not shared with roommates)
- Large Living room and kitchen, shared with roommates (a guy from New Jersey, a girl from California, and a girl from Switzerland/Cuba)
- Second floor apartment
Couples are welcome!
Drop me an e-mail if you are interested, even if you cannot stay the full period.
Good luck with your search!
P.S.: Just to be transparent: All reviews for the place before April 2015 were for a different yet very similar room in a different place that was close-by nevertheless. The room now is a little further from the train, but in a nicer and quieter area.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My roommates can help you out if you have any questions.
There is a flatscreen TV, but no cable or satellite, so the only thing you can use it for is to stream from your laptop and watch on the TV (HDMI cable is provided).
- No pets, no smoking, no pot inside the apartment.
- You will receive a tidy and clean room when you arrive, thus you also have to leave me a tidy (and cleaned room if you stay longer than a couple of days) when you leave.
- You will find pillowcases, linens and everything you need for the bed either on the bed or in the bottom drawer of the black drawer (on top of which is the TV). I will clear out space in the black drawer for you. I'll try to make some room in the closet as well, there are hangers.
- On your last day, please wash and dry the sheets (washer, dryer is up the stairs) and put them back in the drawer.
Alternatively, you can give the sheets to a laundromat and leave the receipt on the table (but also make sure you leave the address of the laundromat on the table!)
- Please always take off your shoes right when you enter the room, and do not walk around in the room with your dirty shoes on! I'm Austrian, and we don't do that :)
- If you stay for a week or longer, please clean the place before you leave. A vacuum cleaner, a swiffer and utensils are in the kitchen and below the sink. Also please take the trash out when you leave (on the other side of the street).
- I may have had to hang up my wet towel in the bathroom before I left, so please just take it down and put it in a drawer or somewhere where it is convenient for you.
- Please always leave the bathroom door open when you don't use the bathroom, and always leave the ventilation running for several hours after you've taken a shower! This is very important, as the room is badly ventilated and tends to produce mildew otherwise.
- When you leave, please leave the key inside and lock the door from the inside before you close it.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.