Bright and airy beach pad with ocean views looking over Bondi Beach. Large living space, private double bedroom with queen size bed. 10 minutes walk to the beach, 3 mins walk to Bondi Road bus stops, bars, cafes, restaurants - perfect location!
Enjoy the serenity in this bright and sunny beachside pad with ocean views in an ideal location. Just a 10 minute walk from Sydney's iconic Bondi Beach and all the cool bars, cafes and restaurants (Corner House, Fat Ruperts, Panama House, Stuffed Beaver and many more!) a hop, skip and jump away. Handy supermarkets and public transport taking you to Sydney CBD close by.
Accès des voyageurs
- Private Bedroom with comfortable queen bed
- Large balcony overlooking the ocean
- Shared comfortable lounge room with TV
- Wireless internet
- Shared fully equipped kitchen with separate dining and lots of natural light (does not have dishwasher or microwave)
- Shared separate toilet and bath
- Clean linen
- Hair dryer, towels, shampoo and conditioner
- Separate laundry
- 3 minute walk to public transport including the 380, 381 and 333 express bus to Sydney CBD
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Looking for relaxed, respectful and responsible people to come and stay. You'll be sharing the apartment with me, Antonia, in my 30's, very social and also respectful of people's space. I work during the week but on the weekends I love sailing, heading to the beach and enjoying Bondi's great cafes and restaurants. Always up for a cup of tea and a chat!:)
Guests will have their own bedroom and full access to the rest of the apartment (living room, kitchen, bathroom, laundry).
No smoking, no pets and no loud parties.