Guests love our modern house because it is elegant, sunny, very private with en-suite bathroom and walking distance to all attractions. If you want to be downtown, the location is a 5 min walk to the Artisans Alley a three-block mixture of small stores. A 10 minute walk to El Jardin, best cafes, restaurants and fun things to do in downtown. The location is perfect for shopping fever or attending a wedding. Wireless service, tea selection, down comforter & gas heater to keep you cosy
Enjoy the comforts of a stylish and smoke-free Casa Maya. The living room, kitchen and bedroom overlooks the charming bamboo courtyard. The ensuite bathroom is bright and airy.
The accommodation is a 10 -minute walk from the main square and all attractions. Aurora commercial complex, organic restaurant, grocery stores and are all around the corner . Spend your evenings shopping and sightseeing . Then at night you can walk to the theater ballet or symphony.
For visiting family, friends or the wedding guests, we are the "Perfect Casita in downtown.
Accès des voyageurs
Check-In and Early Arrival
You are welcome to arrive at the Casa Maya any time between 3pm and 6 pm. Your room is ready for occupancy by 4 PM. If you are arriving earlier and your room is not ready, you are welcome to leave your luggage with us, refresh yourself, get maps and start your holiday or business trip. If your room is ready early, you are welcome to settle in and make yourself at home.
If your travel arrangements do not allow you to check in before 6PM, please call or email to notify us.
Check out time is 12 noon. No late check outs.
We will be glad to hold your luggage until 3 PM on your day of departure.
The whole house has purified drinking water system so that water is not a problem for drinking.
There is a Laundromat located on Calzada de la Luz, a 5 minute walk.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be happy to assist you with useful information and good ideas about what is happening in the city that can not be found in guidebooks. Maps, restaurant guides and taxi information available.
San Miguel is a favorite destination for people from Mexico City . There are many international restaurants and good local food. The city is known for its cultural activities and live music is everywhere .
- The owner. property manager and staff of the property are not responsible for accidents , theft or damage to tenants , guests, visitors or loss of money or securities of any kind . Vehicles can be towed if left parked outside the front door and some parts of the city .
Some common noises heard in San Miguel include church bells , dogs barking , roosters crowing , building construction, live music or the radio, loud banging noises, parades, parties , fireworks or roadworks.
We love to host so our house is your house !
Treat it well.
Check In is between 3pm - 7pm.
Check out is at 12 noon, no late check outs please.
Other Things To Note:
- There's a selection of herbal teas to enjoy.
- Gas heater provided in the room.
- Purified water is throughout the house, you can drink from the tap.
- A hairdryer and iron is provided if required.
- There's no access or use of the main house and kitchen.
- A laundromat is located on calzada de la luz, a 5 minute walk from the house.
- There's a parking lot on Calzada de la Luz around the corner or street parking only.
Cet hôte a 13 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires