Les suggestions s'affichent au fur et à mesure de votre saisie. Utilisez les flèches vers le haut et vers le bas pour les faire défiler. Utilisez Entrée pour sélectionner. Quand la sélection est une phrase, celle-ci est utilisée pour la recherche. Quand la suggestion est un lien, le navigateur ouvre la page.
Hôte d'expérience

Expériences incluant l'utilisation d'un moyen de transport en Colombie-Britannique

These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.

Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.

Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*

How can I help my guests get to and from my experience?

How you handle your Experience and your guest’s transportation needs is entirely up to you. You may choose to:

  • Give your Guests a ride for free.
  • Charge them if you have the necessary official authorizations from the Passenger Transport Board of British Columbia, and insurance to operate as a car for hire or a taxicab.
  • Ask your Guests to get their own transportation to and from your Experience, or ask them to take a licensed taxicab vehicle with a licensed driver.

Are there other special transportation regulations to think about in Vancouver?

Those experiences involving bicycle tours should respect all the rule and regulations regarding the operation of bicycles in the city of Vancouver. More information about the legal rights and obligations of cyclists can be found here. Other non-motorized vehicles such as Segways are prohibited in the bicycle lanes, and on public sidewalks and streets. More information can be found here.

Do I need any special transportation licenses for boat tours?

Yes. When providing a water event or boat transportation as part of your experience, you will need to have the necessary licenses and insurance for the boat driving as well as follow the regulations for the boat itself. Boating licenses have study and testing requirements - including boating competency, pleasure craft operator card, and boat registrations. Rules on water events, noise, alcohol usage, cruising the waterways, and guidelines for travelling through the locks and bridges also apply. More official information about the rules and regulations that may apply can be found on the Port of Vancouver website as well as with Transport Canada[MM1] .

*Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).

Cet article vous a-t-il été utile ?
Obtenez de l'aide pour vos réservations, votre compte et plus encore.
Me connecter ou m'inscrire